My family

My family
Taken Aug. 2011

Monday, January 26, 2009

Another day in the Life of Us!!

It is Monday, and the girls are NOT in school. Today in the Wenatchee School District is a day they call Records Day. Something about a day for teachers to do their grade posting for the end of quarter/semester. Anyhow, so the girls have a second short week in a row. No they are not complaining. :-)

Jeff is at school today, and hopefully having a good one. I have only talked briefly to him a couple times today.
I am loving the sunshine we are having here in Wenatchee today. After weeks of gray, and fog, and yucky, it is a blessing to see blue skies & sunshine.



We haven't done to much so far today, except some simple chores, and a quick trip to Target, Lani wanted some Easy Bake stuff so she could cook some cakes. She is in the process of that right now, and on a funny note.........


She was making her frosting and added flour to it, to make it thicker......?? I just laughed inside and said I am not sure how that will taste.......:-)
Life is full of learning, isn't it??



Another day in the life of the Stevens Family................

2 comments:

Lott said...

Hmmm..flour in frosting. Maybe it will catch on and be a million dollar mistake!

Anonymous said...

You rock Lani!! Love you forever, G-ma Linda