My family

My family
Taken Aug. 2011

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Activity Days




Here I am today working on preparing for my activity day girls tomorrow. We are making valentines and decorating cupcakes. I have had to move to the church and Wednesdays for the month of February, as Jolyn as basketball on our normal days/times.
I am loving working with these girls. I only have 3, including Jalani.

We will get two more this year. One in April and one in May. I am excited about that. I am cutting out hearts today so they can use them to make their valentines tomorrow.

Not much else to report. Life is going fine, for the moment. Jeff will be half way through his Masters Program, the first part of March. Hard to believe!! :-) So grateful he is able to do this, and pursue his dreams. We keep on supporting him the best we can, and I hope it is enough.

This weekend Jeff & I will be attending a Love & Logic class, it is on Friday night and most of the day on Sat. Should be fun!! We tried to go to it twice last year, and things kept getting in the way. Hope it works out this time!! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, Glad you wrote something on your blog. It has been boring as Hank and Lynette haven't been writing much as of late. Have fun with your cute girls. It sounds like fun. Treasure all those times!
Love you forever, Momma Linda