My family

My family
Taken Aug. 2011

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009!!

Happy New Year!! I can't believe that 2008 is over, and we are beginning a new one!!
It is strange to think of all that has transpired over the last year. Some sad and some good. I have been blessed this year with many things. Mostly with the continued love of my husband and children, my parents, siblings, and friends!! :-)
I am amazed at the love my Heavenly Father has for me, and the continued strength I receive from him each day!!

I haven't decided yet what my resolutions/goals will be for this year.

The thing I am looking forward to the most at this point, for this year, is having my Grandpa ,(Bestefar), come and stay with me and my family for a time. (not sure how long that is yet)
I am excited that my children will have moments alone to bond and enjoy with him. He is doing very well, from what I have been told, with the loss of Grandma. (one month today)

There is much to be thankful for at the close of 2008. I pray that each of you will have what you need/desire in this coming year. Most of all for your health and strength.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!

No comments: