My family

My family
Taken Aug. 2011

Friday, January 16, 2009

Jalani is 10!!!!! Happy Birthday my Lani!! Love you!!




Can you believe this little cute girl is turning 10 today?? I can't. Where has the time gone. Jalani CaiLeAnne Stevens is turning 10 years old today. (January 17th)
We met her when she was just 10 days old. What a great day!!
She was so tiny, and man could she cry.:-)
Happy Birthday Lani!! I love you!!



Jalani is having a sleepover tonight with 5 friends. We had pizza and pop for dinner. Opened her presents, they watched a movie or two, made their own sundaes, and had a very unique experience.........
Jeff let them shave off his beard and paint his nails and toes, and even put on some blush and eyeshadow....... Wow!! does he look good with pink toes......:-)
What a trooper Dad!! Gotta love him!! I was afraid for him while they were shaving his beard.....he considered for a brief moment of letting them cut his hair, but soon changed his mind..... can you blame him???
I wish I had a digital camera, so I could have taken pictures of the whole process,.....Unfortunately, we haven't come into that realm yet. Bummer for you!!
He looks good!! ;-) Sorry, Jeff. I love you!!

They are currently all in bed, but not sleeping and it is after midnight. I am ready for bed and have been since about 8pm. lol :-) Hopefully, I will get there soon.
Happy 10th Birthday, Lani!!

No comments: