My family

My family
Taken Aug. 2011

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break

Starting this Friday, we begin our spring break!! Yahoo!!!  We won't return to school until April 7th.  I am excited for a break from school.  We will be staying in Wenatchee this year, as the drive is too long to go to Utah, and Jeff will be in school.  I will need to find some fun activities for the kids and I to do.  Maybe spring cleaning, ;-)

We will be in Utah during the summer time. I am looking forward to that.  We will be going to St. George to see Les Miserables at the Tuachan theatre.  
That will be awesome!!

We are going to try and attend the temple this weekend, I pray it works out.

Today is a sunshining day for the moment, but still very cold.  30F at the moment.  

I finish my sub job on Thurs. of this week, I will miss coming here to Orchard Middle everyday and seeing Jolyn. I hope something else comes up soon.

No comments: