I found out this morning that the student was caught in the act of graffitting.
I was again saddened by this choice.
I felt yesterday, when I was first told, that I should go there and see them. Is this a right thing?
I am not sure. I just know that deep down inside them, is a good person waiting to be found???
I am under no obligation to go there, but I feel I should. Jeff says I need to take someone with me, with all the stuff here in the newspaper currently. We had a para-pro (male) arrested for child pornography and molestation.
Anyhow, I continue to feel for this person a sadness at the choices they are making and where it is taking them in their life.
On a good note, we will travel to Yakima this weekend, and see Cliff & Vi, and also go to the temple. I know that will help with my sadness. And it will make me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment