It was a good day yesterday. It started at the doctors office, again, with Jalani. We are still trying to figure out why she has this cough. She has had it for over a week this time. There is no virus or anything with it, just the cough. Well the dr. this time, gave us a prescription for Singulair, to treat for asthma or allergies. There is a history from her birthmom for asthma. They are not saying she has it, just trying it to see if it will help. I hope so.
The girls and I went downtown to the Veteran's Day parade and ceremony and then had lunch with Jeff at Bob's Classic.
Then I took the girls to the church to practice basketball with a guy from our ward, he offered to help show Jolyn some stuff to help her with basket ball.
Then it was time for Jolyn's orthodontist appt. We are preparing for a Rapid Palette Expander. Our insurance doesn't kick in until Sept 2009 for ortho. , so this part is coming out of pocket. OUCH!! They took xrays, and molds and pictures. We go back in 2 weeks, for the next step. She says she is not excited about it, but I think in one way she is. :-)
On a sad note, a family in our ward lost their 24 yr. old son this week to cancer. The funeral is on Thurs. I get the opportunity to serve and make a lasagna for the funeral. I am glad I am able to help in this way.
I pray they family can find the comfort they need at this time.
Today I am at the library at WA Elem. volunteering. Which I love!!!
Have a great Wednesday!!
My family
Taken Aug. 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment