
Also, tonight we have tickets to see High School Musical on Ice, here in Wenatchee. At our new big arena. The girls, especially Jolyn, are excited to go!! :-)

Soon, we will also have to go the theatre and see HSM 3, senior year, too!
The other night at Achievement days when we carved pumpkins, it went really well! I have 3 girls, and they all showed up with their dads and carved away. It was fun!! I gave them each a certificate with an award, and a giant hershey bar, and a sheet of Halloween stickers. I think they had fun. We had roasted pumpkin seeds, spice cake with Cinnamon frosting, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies to eat,and some fruit punch to drink. They all liked it! At least, that is what I tell myself.
Let's see, not much else to report. Hope everyone is well wherever you are!! :-)
2 comments:
Coop wants to see HSM3 so I guess I'll have to take him...not so excited about it.
I didn't like HSM on Ice, it wasn't that great. I think it is better for little people.
Post a Comment