What a great weekend. Completely uplifting, and inspiring.
I was able to watch all 4 sessions, and it was awesome.
A TV station (KWCC) here in Wenatchee, broadcasted it, so we were able to watch at home. How wonderful of a blessing is that?? It was great!! Sunday afternoon, we did go to the stake center to watch the last session, as that is something we have done through the years. It tells our children, that keeping the sabbath is important even on conference days.
It was a wonderful weekend!! This week is another busy one. This coming weekend is our stake temple day on Friday Oct. 10th. They encourage everyone to take the day off work and be at the temple all day. Jeff & I are going up Thurs. night, spending the night, and doing the temple on Friday for half day, then back to Wenatchee for a Love & Logic Parenting seminar. It will be busy. We have the seminar all day Sat. as well, but it will only be attended partially as we have soccer on Sat.
I will be glad when the end of Oct is here, which will bring the end of soccer season.
Whew!!
It has been extra busy with both girls playing soccer this fall.
But they have enjoyed it. Even Jolyn!1 :-)
I guess that is all for now!! TTFN
My family
Taken Aug. 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have quite the busy weekend ahead. I have a scout conference I'm volunteering at and it's our stake conference. So, it'll be extra busy trying to get my homework done.
Enjoy your weekend, enjoy soccer...it all goes by too quickly.
Post a Comment