Here it is, almost a week since my last post!! Where does the time go? Anyhow, I have been busy entertaining my niece and nephew for the past week. It has been fun, but I am running out of ideas of things to do!! :-)
I know I don't have to entertain them all the time, but there are things we would like them to be able to do/see. I hope they are having a good time. I heard their mom is ready for them to be home, so is Kris their older brother.
This week we don't have anything much planned, except for the weekend, possibly going to Yakima to the Vintiques. (car show) We can hopefully stay with Jeff's dad & his wife.
On Thurs. at the library, is the Short Shakespearans' (theatre group here in Wenatchee).
Jolyn & Jalani want to swim everyday, but not Kory & Kaari. It is hard to find the medium to make all happy.
I was called to my new calling yesterday, as Achievement Day Leader. I will be one of two ladies in this calling. I will work with Jalani and about 5 other girls. It should be fun, just need to figure out what I am supposed to do.
Well better go and get cracking on whatever it is we are doing today.
Catch up to y'all later!!
My family
Taken Aug. 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment