My family

My family
Taken Aug. 2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DISNEYLAND

We are anxiously waiting for May to come....we are going to Disneyland California. We are all super excited by this adventure.


Jolyn has only been there once, when she was almost 2 yrs. old. Lani has never been to Disneyland.
They have both been to DisneyWorld when Jolyn was around 5 and Lani wasn't quite one.


They have both been to Euro Disney in France, when they were around 7 and 4.




I think they are as excited as Jeff & I. We will be staying at the Travelodge Anaheim which I got for around $55.00/night.



We were able to obtain 3-day Park Hopper Passes for $99.00 each as Disney is celebrating the military this year. What a bargain.


I am way excited to go to California for Disneyland and also for our nephew, Joseph's wedding. He is getting married on May 14th. We will be leaving for CA on May 7th and going to Anaheim by the 9th or so. We hope to travel along HWY 1 or 101 on the coast during that time.




Hurry and get here May. We are ready for leaving. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great travel log my Lisa! Wish we were going with you! We are excited however to be coming to your house in less than a week!
What fun to see you all!
Love you forever, Mom