My family

My family
Taken Aug. 2011

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My feelings of President Hinckley's Passing and more




As I reflect on the news I received this past Sunday evening, about the passing of our beloved Prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley. I first and formost thought of his reunion with his cute wife, Marjorie. I am sure that was a grand reunion. Then I thought of his family and the loss that they were experiencing, and hopes that they can find the peace they need.

I am thankful for his messages of love and hope and peace.

We are reading his book "Way to Be!" as a family. I am thankful to have these words of inspiration from him.

He was/is a man of integrity and honor. I am grateful to have been alive during his days here on the earth. To be taught by such a great example.

I remember when his wife passed away, and how sad I was that he would not have her for companionship here on this earth. I cannot express the joy I feel in KNOWING that they are together again.

May the Lord bless his family and each of us as we move forward at this time.

No comments: